On 08, May 2012 | In Documentaries | By lichtempfindlich
In the summer of 2010, Stephan Michme started a unique project: during the Ottostadt campaign he wanted the citizens of Magdeburg to contribute their stories. Stories about their life in the city, where they want, what they have done.
„Ruhe, Gelassenheit, Kreativität, Zuverlässigkeit, Professionalität und Spaß bei der Arbeit, kurz gesagt, lichtempfindlich! Und immer ein bisschen mehr als verabredet.“ (Stephan Michme, Sänger)
What makes it special: he is developing out of those stories a full music album. Accompanied by cameras, the documentary about this project will serve as something like a long time view of the creation of a one of a kind music album. Documenting the writing, recording and arriving of the CD.
Released on 05/25/2012, this package includes over 300 minutes of film, created in over 2 years.
- Multicam live concert with an option to view the exclusive concert visuals
- 60 minute documentary about the creation of the album “Magdeburg”
- Additional video
- Additional visuals
- Matthias Fritsche – camera/editing/DVD authoring
- Maik Schuntermann – camera
- Danny Zober – camera
- Markus Kloth – camera
- Gergor Blüher – camera
- Norbert Michme – archive images
- Stephan Michme – singer
- Mario Swigulski – sound engineering
- Dirk Alstein – graphics
- Tom Michme – producer
- Stephan Markiewicz – best boy
- Andreas Meyer – sound assistant
- Christoph Schönefeldt – singer/bass
- Mike Lessing – guitar
- Benjamin Koßmann – drums
- Burkhardt Schmidt – piano
In cooperation with Heartdisco Music, lichtempfindlich | Filmproduktion was responsible for the creation of this double DVD package. The footage was filmed in HD and converted to SD PAL for the DVD release.